Bharat raksha Dal: The main causes of corruption in India

How to remove corruption

How to remove corruption from India

In 1991-92, I was the State Inquiry Officer of Assam, the head of the state's anti-corruption machinery. This senior post is usually held by Additional Chief Secretaries (I was given this role while still a relatively junior Secretary).

That experience was bolstered by the experience of being Additional Chief Electoral Officer of Assam which provided me detailed opportunities to look at the causes of corruption.

This, along with a huge amount of other experience, reading, and research, informs the detailed anti-corruption package I've outlined in my book, Breaking Free of Nehru.

The following ILLUSTRATIVE blog posts throw light on this matter:

Corruption for Dummies

Causes of corruption
How to remove corruption
Why the Lokpal Bill won't work



Bharat raksha Dal: The main causes of corruption in India:

No comments:

Post a Comment